Join us for Falling Branch Brewery’s 2nd annual Beer & Chocolate Pairing.
Enjoy a buffet-style dinner from Pairings Bistro followed by four fine chocolates by Parfections Hand-Made Chocolates paired with a flight of four beers, including the beer release of Cupid’s Curse 2018, a Belgian blonde ale with raspberries.
Live music for the entirety of the event by the Strays.
Buffet Menu by Pairings Bistro:
– tossed caesar salad
– roasted root vegetables
– Parmesan truffle fries
– shrimp and grits
– braised local pork shoulder from Deer Meadow Farm
– brioche rolls and butter
Chocolates by Parfections:
1. truffle infused with our Amber Waves Belgian amber ale and topped with golden raisins and hibiscus
2. white chocolate raspberry bark
3. milk chocolate truffle topped with coffee beans from Revival Coffee Roasting Co.
4. milk chocolate bark with lupulin powder
1. Amber Waves – Belgian amber ale brewed with golden raisins and hibiscus
2. Cupid’s Curse (2018) – Belgian blonde ale aged on a generous amount of fresh raspberries
3. Belgian Revival – Belgian-style coffee stout, infused with cold brew coffee concentrate from Revival Coffee Roasting Co.
4. Light Rain – American IPA brewed with Chesapeake Malting Company’s six-row malted barley, oats, raw wheat and CTZ, Simcoe and Ekuanot hops.
There will be 12 additional beers on tap available for purchase.
Tickets are required for this event and can be purchased on EventBrite. Must be 21 or older to attend.